- WT Magazine
NIXON TIME TELLER - ALL GOLD / GOLD
Available: In stock
Clean lines cut through cloudy philosophy, while its simple, high concept design keeps things precise. An original Nixon design. Original Nixon Design Our all-time best-seller...
Clean lines cut through cloudy philosophy, while its simple, high concept design keeps things precise.
An original Nixon design.
- Original Nixon Design
- Our all-time best-seller with an unpretentious, versatile appearance that works anywhere anytime
- 3-hand movement, applied indices and custom-molded hands
- Custom 5-link stainless steel jewelry style bracelet with sliding buckle for secure fit
- Watch Movement Miyota Japanese quartz 3 hand.
- Watch Dial The dial includes applied indices, and custom molded hands.
- Watch Case 37 mm, 100 meter / 10 ATM , custom solid stainless steel case, solid stainless steel fixed bezel, hardened mineral crystal, triple gasket stainless steel crown, stainless steel screw down caseback and spring pin lugs.
- Watch Band 19.5-18 mm tapered custom 5 link stainless steel jewelry style bracelet (or leather/canvas) and stainless steel locking clasp.
- Water Rating 100 METER / 10 ATM
Nixon offers a limited warranty of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years after original purchase from an authorized Nixon dealer. This means that if the materials in your watch aren't right or if the watch isn't put together correctly, Nixon will repair or replace it, at Nixon's option. But, this doesn't mean you can abuse your watch and expect Nixon to fix it for free. Nixon don't cover normal wear and tear or batteries*, crystal, watch case, strap, bracelet, loss or theft. You will void your warranty if you open your case back, push the buttons underwater, or forget to screw down or push in the crown and expose your watch to moisture. Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims and service requests, so hold onto your receipt. Nixon will not accept a warranty claim or repair request if a watch has evidence of excessive wear or misuse.